Sugarloaf Country Club in Duluth GA, Gwinnett County
Located on approximately 1,200 acres of rolling hills in the Georgia countryside, Sugarloaf Country Club is often numbered among the most exclusive and prestigious communities in North Atlanta. The gated community enjoys the ultimate in privacy and serenity all while having access to the plethora of business and entertainment opportunities that Duluth offers. Sugarloaf Country Club is also situated right off Interstate 85, making Downtown Atlanta just a short drive away.
- The area where Sugarloaf Country Club now lies used to be Sugarloaf Farms, a private equestrian farm renowned for breeding prize cattle and Tennessee walking horses.
- The country club is home to TPC Sugarloaf, which features no less than 27 holes of superb golf. Legendary Australian golfer Greg Norman designed the three 9-hole courses and TPC Sugarloaf has earned the distinction of being one of the best residential golf courses in the Southeast and the country. TPC Sugarloaf’s original nine-hole pair – The Meadows and The Stables – together comprise a par of 72 championship course. The award-winning golf course used to host the AT&T Classic, Atlanta’s only PGA tour event.
- Sprawling estate homes dominate the housing options in this golf community. Sugarloaf’s equestrian roots are well reflected in the European-style single-family residences found within the neighborhood. There are approximately 1,000 homes built in Sugarloaf.
- Most homes come with a gourmet kitchen, a recreation room, a luxurious master suite, a swimming pool, and more than enough room for a backyard. Other homes feature in-law suites, a gym, and a circular driveway.
Community Features and Amenities
- 24-hour security and a gated entrance
- Three nine-hole Greg Norman-designed courses, a 10-acre practice facility, and other golf facilities
- 60,000 sq. ft. clubhouse with ballrooms, a playground, a state-of-the-art fitness facility
- 10-acre Sugarloaf Park
- Access to some of the best schools in Georgia
- Tennis center with clay and Har-True all-weather courts
- Community pools (a junior pool, a toddler’s pool, and an Olympic-sized pool)