Considered as one of the most desirable addresses in Georgia, The Country Club of the South boasts nothing but the finest community amenities, beautifully landscaped boulevards, and stately homes within a lush and sprawling 900-acre development. Situated along the banks of the Chattahoochee River, this exclusive gated enclave creates a relaxing environment for its residents, who also delight in the trademark warmth and hospitality that the South is famous for.
- The County Club of the South’s private, 18-hole golf course is known for being one of the trickiest courses that Jack Nicklaus has ever designed in Georgia. The golf course, with its rolling terrain and groves of hickory, dogwood, and oak trees, is sure to challenge golfers of all skill levels. Nicklaus considers this Signature course to be one of his best works.
- Some of the most luxurious residences in North Atlanta are found in this Alpharetta golf community. European-style and Traditional-style residences built on oversized lots dominate the real estate market, most of which feature stunning golf, park, and lake views.
- Residents have access to a top-performing school system. The community is served by Fulton County Schools, which serves over 95,000 students from Alpharetta and its surrounding areas. The school district has been granted the Magna Award twice by the National School Boards Association for excellence in engagement and innovation.
- The Country Club of the South is just a short drive away from the myriad shopping, cultural, and entertainment centers of North Atlanta.
Community Features and Amenities
- 24-hour gated community with a fully staffed security force and 6.5 mile fenced perimeter
- A Jack Nicklaus-designed 18-hole championship golf course
- Community Recreation Center and Pool Pavilion
- A private Country Club complex featuring state-of-the-art facilities, exquisite dining options, a Junior Olympic-sized swimming pool, and a tennis center
- Playgrounds with picnic areas
- Community park and sports field